- Sales of credit products such as mortgages and SME loans for convention and Islamic banking.
- Develop relationship and network with realtors, developers, and solicitors to increase referrals.
- Source for quality loans by pre-screen customers to make initial judgment of credit worthiness.
- Diploma / Degree holders in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Good product knowledge in mortgages and SME loans for convention and Islamic banking will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia – written as well as spoken. Ability to speak a 3rd language will be an advantage.
- Streetwise, with good selling and negotiation skills.
- Able to understand customer behavior, market conditions in area of operations and to adapt to it.
- Open to new ideas and willingness to learn.
- Willing to work hard towards obtaining sales leads / opportunities and to close them.
- Embrace performance driven sales culture.
- Team player with integrity.
- Preferably possess own transport.
Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree
Years of Experience
Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial, Sales/Marketing, Sales – Financial Services
At CIMB Group we believe foresight is the key to unlocking potential. As we extend into universal banking to cover all areas of financial services, we look for individuals with a thirst for challenge, a sound educational background and outstanding capabilities. Well-rounded, multi disciplined persons with high intelligence, energy and integrity are welcome to be part of this forward thinking and fast moving organisation.
Our accelerated expansion in recent years has transformed us into a universal bank with a global network. If you aspire to be part of a highly regarded organisation, where prospects are boundless, CIMB is the perfect partner to realise your dreams. CIMB is a fast growing universal bank, offering you a wide range of career opportunities.
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Banking / Financial Services
Benefits & Others
Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
Related Jobs (13)
Personal Banker Wealth – Central KL on August 15, 2021 Full Time
Sales Consultant/ Assistant Sales Manager, PF (Giant Kemuning Utama Sales Ctr) on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Head, Operational Risk & Compliance, Maybank Trustee Berhad, CFS on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Maybank Young Bankers Internship Programme on December 15, 2020 Internship Temporary
Manager, PFS Business Finance (Consumer Banking) on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Executive, Settlements on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Assistant Sales Manager – Mortgage (USJ) on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Assistant Sales Manager – Mortgage (Kota Damansara) on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Relationship Manager, Priority Banking – Taman Tun on December 15, 2020 Full Time
MRP Planner on January 15, 2021 Full Time