- Best rewards and benefits
- Career development opportunity
- Result oriented team
- Lead, coach and manage team to achieve PBC business objectives in accordance to Management directions.
- Plan, manage and over see the overall day-to day management of the Private Banking Centre towards increasing operational efficiency and profit maximization.
- Increase Private Banking Centre’s Asset Under Management(AUM) and Total Financial Assets(TFA).
- Manage and guide the team to outpace the competitors and achieve business targets set for the Centre.
- Cross sell financial product & services to existing customers; acquire new customer (internal & external customers).
- Train, guide & motivate all employees towards enriching customer experience via excellent services, and differentiated services so as to remain competitive and be a dominant player in the localities we serve.
- Attend to customer complaints & inquiries escalated by subordinates.
- Responsible for branch performance on audit and compliance in line with the Bank’s internal policy, standard and procedures and other regulatory requirements.
- Guide & supervise sales activities & performance of Relationship Managers.
- Ensure that the Centre staff have the correct aptitude and attitude in wanting to provide the best level of services to the customers that exceed customers’ expectations.
- Minimum 3 years branch/banking operations experience/exposure.
- Has managerial experience and strong leadership capability to lead a team.
- Highly proactive in keeping abreast with the latest trends in the banking and financial industry.
- Possess credit knowledge and able to handle credit applications as well as the management of the Centre’s back room operations.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership, relationship management skills and customer orientation
- Able to engage staff and inspires commitment to achieve business objectives as a team.
- Able to motivate and inspire the team.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Maybank was incorporated on 31 May 1960 and commenced operations on 12 September 1960. On 17 February 1962, the bank was listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (now known as Bursa Malaysia). Today, it is the largest financial services group in Malaysia. Its extensive products and services include commercial banking, investment banking, Islamic banking, offshore banking, leasing and hire purchase, insurance, factoring, trustee services, asset management, stock broking, nominee services, venture capital and Internet banking.
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Banking / Financial Services
Benefits & Others
Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Attractive Benefit Package
Related Jobs (11)
Personal Banker Wealth – Central KL on August 15, 2021 Full Time
Sales Consultant/ Assistant Sales Manager, PF (Giant Kemuning Utama Sales Ctr) on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Head, Operational Risk & Compliance, Maybank Trustee Berhad, CFS on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Maybank Young Bankers Internship Programme on December 15, 2020 Internship Temporary
Manager, PFS Business Finance (Consumer Banking) on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Executive, Settlements on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Assistant Sales Manager – Mortgage (USJ) on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Assistant Sales Manager – Mortgage (Kota Damansara) on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Relationship Manager, Priority Banking – Taman Tun on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Sales Consultant/Assistant Sales Manager, PF (Sg. Petani) on December 15, 2020 Full Time