Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Scope of Work:
- Routine checking on lsope hazard and risk mapping
- Check daily and monthly collected rainfall data’s manually and automated
- Daily road maintenance and safety
- Slope stabilization and greenery work
- Monitoring and remedial work
- On 24 hours standby on road maintenance and emergency back up service
- Candidate must posses at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree,Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any field
- Preferably candidate specializing in Engineering – Civil & Structural / Construction or its equivalent.
- Preferable work experience in clerk of works/site supervisor or its equivalent.
- Willing to based at Genting Highlands Resort.
Interested candidates may apply via our career link:
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is principally involved in the leisure and hospitality business, covering theme parks, casinos, hotels, seaside resorts and entertainment venues in Malaysia, the UK, and the US. It is one of the largest listed companies in Malaysia.
With over 50 years of experience and milestones, Genting Malaysia is currently expanding and transforming Resorts World Genting into the leading tourism and entertainment hub via the Genting Integrated Resort Transformation Plan. Under this plan, flagship projects include Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park, the outdoor theme park – Genting SkyWorlds – and the adjacent shopping complex – SkyAvenue, which houses some of the most prestigious lifestyle brands from around the world. The plaza also features a state-of-the-art cable car system, which connects SkyAvenue to the mid-hill Genting Highlands Premium Outlets, carrying up to 3,600 passengers per hour per way.
If you are searching for a dynamic career full of exciting growth opportunities; look no further and join us today!
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Hotel / Hospitality
Benefits & Others
Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Free accommodation, Business (Shirt) / Uniform, Operation – Shift ; Back Office – Regular Hour
Genting Highlands Resort