- To study the operation of Casino, Hotel and Theme Park IT systems.
- Perform daily operational support of casino, hotel and theme park IT systems.
- Able to work towards forming an effective, efficient and harmony team.
- Carry out IT project management and system implementation that improves overall resort operation.
- Learn to produce good documentations.
- Enforce IT policies and procedures.
- Tracking and demand vendors to fulfill their commitment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Applicants with 2-3 years’ experience in supporting Enterprise Applications environment may consider for IT Engineer position.
- Strong interpersonal skills with good written and verbal communication in English.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, resourceful and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to work in Casino environment.
- Based at Genting Highlands Resort
- Rent-free accommodation
- Food signing facilities
- Free clinical treatment
- Free facilities, etc : gym, stadium, wifi at hotspot area
Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Computer/Information Technology, IT-Hardware, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is principally involved in the leisure and hospitality business covering theme parks, gaming, hotels, seaside resorts and entertainment in Malaysia, the UK and the US. It is one of the largest listed companies in Malaysia.
With over 50 years of experience and milestones, Genting Malaysia is currently expanding and transforming Resorts World Genting into the leading tourism and entertainment hub via the Genting Integrated Resort Transformation Plan. The flagship projects under this plan include the world’s first Twentieth Century Fox World Theme Park featuring more than 25 rides and attractions of unique cinematic and entertainment concepts based on the Fox blockbuster movies. Next to it is the Sky Avenue & Sky Plaza, a shopping haven for the chic and stylish, with some of the most prestigious lifestyle brands and signature franchises from around the world. The plaza will also house a state-of-the-art cable system, which connects the Sky Avenue to the mid-hill Genting Premium Outlet, with a transport capacity of 3,600 passengers per hour per way.
If you are searching for a dynamic career in the leisure and hospitality industry that offers exciting challenges and growth opportunities; and are a results-driven team player, who is passionate about making people happy then…WE WANT YOU!
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Hotel / Hospitality
Benefits & Others
Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Free accommodation, Business (Shirt) / Uniform, Operation – Shift ; Back Office – Regular Hour
Genting Highlands Resort