Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME :-
- Maybank Young Banker Internship Programme (MYBIP) is a structured internship programme targeted for final year student, designed to enhance their employability and soft-skills capability as well as providing them with technical skills and license certification.
- The aims of this programme is to fast track them to be Maybank ready talents. At the end of this programme, interns will be able to gain a practical experience in banking industry and also can improve their skills to interact and communicate effectively.
- Throughout this 5-months internship, interns will undergo a comprehensive 1 month class room training followed by 4 months on-the-job training a various Maybank branches nationwide. Interns also will be buddy with our existing Personal Financial Advisor to guide them throughout their training here in Maybank.
- A structured evaluation and assessment will be conducted in the middle and at the end of their internship. This is to align with the University performance assessment for students grading.
- Final semester Bachelor’s Degree students in any field that will undergo an internship starting in January 2021 (up to 5 months)
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal skills and a sociable person
- Possess a strong analytical ability
- Forward-thinking, results-driven and enthusiastic personality
- Willing to be relocated throughout the country
- Candidates who have held leadership roles during their university years will have an added advantage.
Maybank was incorporated on 31 May 1960 and commenced operations on 12 September 1960. On 17 February 1962, the bank was listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (now known as Bursa Malaysia). Today, it is the largest financial services group in Malaysia. Its extensive products and services include commercial banking, investment banking, Islamic banking, offshore banking, leasing and hire purchase, insurance, factoring, trustee services, asset management, stock broking, nominee services, venture capital and Internet banking.
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Banking / Financial Services
Benefits & Others
Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Attractive Benefit Package
Related Jobs (10)
Sales Consultant/ Assistant Sales Manager, PF (Giant Kemuning Utama Sales Ctr) on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Head, Operational Risk & Compliance, Maybank Trustee Berhad, CFS on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Assistant Sales Manager – Mortgage (Kota Damansara) on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Relationship Manager, Priority Banking – Taman Tun on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Centre Manager – Private Wealth Centre (Setia Tropika) on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Sales Consultant/Assistant Sales Manager, PF (Sg. Petani) on December 15, 2020 Full Time