Location: Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
3+ years of experience
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. A Nestle career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out, as long as you seek it. With Nestle, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as professionals, but also as people.
We are looking for a MRP Planner to ensure availability of materials to fulfill the requirements of the production plans within the agreed cost boundaries.
A day in the life of…
- Create/monitor & manage an optimised replenishment plan for raw and packaging materials over an 18 month horizon that ensures supply of material to production whilst ensuring that the working capital targets for raw and packaging materials are met.
- Identification of practical issues concerning material supply and demand for raw and packaging materials.
- Identification of possible opportunities for the factory within the coming 18 month horizon
- Identification of possible problems for the factory within the coming 18 month horizon
- Ensures excellent supplier relationships
- Involves their suppliers in Supply Chain improvement exercises that creates shared value for both Nestlé and their suppliers
What will make you successful
- Two or more years of relevant operational experience at market / business level is useful, in at least one of the following areas including factory Logistics (Detailed Production Scheduling, Materials Handling)
- Experience in product lifecycle process and factory master data management would be highly beneficial.
- Eye for detail
- Able to balance priorities
- Able to see the bigger picture beyond the scope of their job
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Able to challenge the current status quo
Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree
Years of Experience
Global food giant with a local focus.
We are the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, with a global footprint that employs more than 335,000 employees in over 150 countries. We are the largest Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company in Malaysia, with over 5,500 employees, 7 factories across Malaysia, and our head office in Mutiara Damansara, Selangor.
Enhance quality of life.
Play a worthwhile, impactful role in getting 8,500 brands and 10,000 products out to the world to meet the nutritional needs and wants of people everywhere, every day.
- Deliver Good Food, Good Life to the world, as we develop your talents
- Work for the greater good, as you nurture a well-rounded career in every way
At Nestlé, we firmly believe that our people hold the key to our continuing success. Recognizing talent, developing our employees, managing their careers for long term growth and rewarding performance accordingly, are all part of our commitment to our people.
Join us, and you will soon discover there’s more to like, and more to life, at Nestlé.
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Consumer Products / FMCG
Benefits & Others
Dental, Medical, Loans, Vision, Interest free car loan, Housing loan subsidy, Flexi Benefits, Staff discount, Smart Casual, Flexi hours in the head office, Normal/ Shift hours at the sites