Join Our Most exciting lifestyle destination in Malaysia, one that sits at the heart of all this new development!
As Operations executive, you will ensure all costume pieces are laundered appropriately and within a given time frame, repaired as needed, and given back to colleagues in an efficient manner.
If this sounds like something you may be a good fit for, Read ON!!
You will play an important role in
- Supporting the development and implementation of a costume distribution and inventory system.
- Using and managing IT systems to manage costume inventory levels.
- Delivery and transport controls and costs and to coordinate and control the aging cycle.
- Working closely with costume development team and suppliers/vendors to ensure smooth operations and high quality costumes.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have
- Minimum qualification of Bachelor Degree or Technical Diploma;
- Possess minimum 3 years working experience in costume distribution;
- Possess knowledge of health and safety requirements and safe use of chemicals in a laundry facility;
- Information technology literate and the ability to handle electronic data.
How this career will benefit you?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Accomodation and great allowances are provided
- Medical Claims and performance bonus
Are you ready to make that career shift? Trust us, this role is always on-demand and you will grow a great portfolio with us. This opportunity does not come often. Click that ‘Apply Now,’ button and we will talk to you soon.
Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is principally involved in the leisure and hospitality business, covering theme parks, casinos, hotels, seaside resorts and entertainment venues in Malaysia, the UK, and the US. It is one of the largest listed companies in Malaysia.
With over 50 years of experience and milestones, Genting Malaysia is currently expanding and transforming Resorts World Genting into the leading tourism and entertainment hub via the Genting Integrated Resort Transformation Plan. Under this plan, flagship projects include Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park, the outdoor theme park – Genting SkyWorlds – and the adjacent shopping complex – SkyAvenue, which houses some of the most prestigious lifestyle brands from around the world. The plaza also features a state-of-the-art cable car system, which connects SkyAvenue to the mid-hill Genting Highlands Premium Outlets, carrying up to 3,600 passengers per hour per way.
If you are searching for a dynamic career full of exciting growth opportunities; look no further and join us today!
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Hotel / Hospitality
Benefits & Others
Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Free accommodation, Business (Shirt) / Uniform, Operation – Shift ; Back Office – Regular Hour