Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
RHB PERSONAL BANKER-WEALTH
- To Achieve sales/revenue target assigned by the Bank and contribute towards the achievement of the overall branch targets
- To promote and professionally sell a range of wealth and Banca products to existing and potential
- To maintain regular contacts with customers to develop relationship for higher share of customers wallet.
- Participate in branch/region/Bank sales activities and campaigns to achieve deliverables.
- Prepare and pro-actively execute sales plan, perform account opening, cross selling, up selling and engagement with customers for retention and referrals.
Sales Planning & Activities
- Prepare and pro-actively execute sales plans for prospective customers from Bank’s leads (LMS) and self-generated leads.
- Actively participate and collaborate with other sales personnel at branch/region on sales activities/campaigns for customers acquisition and retention.
- Plan and identity cross selling/up selling to increase customer’s PHR and revenue.
- Set appointments, sales visitations, prospecting and engagement with customers.
- Account opening for CASA for wealth customers.
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers to foster closer relationship and for referrals.
- Work closely with Branch Manager and Reginal Sales Heads on sales activities, promotion and campaigns.
- Compliance to Bank policy, procedures and observe sales code of ethics.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Sales-Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, etc.) or equivalent.
- Possess relevant licenses required for the portfolio. (CUTE / FIMM license is a must)
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Sales and result oriented.
Higher Secondary/STPM/’A’ Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
The RHB Banking Group is the fourth largest fully integrated financial services group in Malaysia. The Group’s core businesses are streamlined into seven main business pillars, namely Group Retail Banking, Group Business & Transaction Banking, Group Wholesale Banking, Singapore Business Operations, Group Shariah Business, Group International Business and Group Insurance.
Group Wholesale Banking comprises Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Client Coverage, Group Treasury & Global Markets, Asset Management and Private Equity. All the seven business pillars are offered through the Group’s main subsidiaries, RHB Investment Bank Berhad, RHB Islamic Bank Berhad and RHB Insurance Berhad, while its asset management and unit trust businesses are undertaken by RHB Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and RHB Islamic International Asset Management Berhad.
The Group’s regional presence now spans ten countries including Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Lao PDR and Myanmar. It is RHB Banking Group’s aspiration to continue to deliver superior customer experience and shareholder value; and to be recognised as a Leading Multinational Financial Services Group.
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Banking / Financial Services
Benefits & Others
Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Performance Incentive Scheme
Related Jobs (11)
Sales Consultant/ Assistant Sales Manager, PF (Giant Kemuning Utama Sales Ctr) on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Head, Operational Risk & Compliance, Maybank Trustee Berhad, CFS on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Maybank Young Bankers Internship Programme on December 15, 2020 Internship Temporary
Manager, PFS Business Finance (Consumer Banking) on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Executive, Settlements on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Assistant Sales Manager – Mortgage (USJ) on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Assistant Sales Manager – Mortgage (Kota Damansara) on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Relationship Manager, Priority Banking – Taman Tun on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Centre Manager – Private Wealth Centre (Setia Tropika) on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Sales Consultant/Assistant Sales Manager, PF (Sg. Petani) on December 15, 2020 Full Time