- Dynamic working environment
- Career advancement opportunity
- Competitive remuneration package
Job Descriptions :
- To coordinate the end to end project costing process which includes the preparation of cost analysis, quotation or tender price for new projects.
- To lead the engineering team in the specialized area of contractual and costing matters.
- To administer and prepare all contractual correspondences.
- To analyze and evaluate the risks of tender conditions on contractual and costing matters.
- To coordinate the preparation of project site budget and project cash flow.
- To administer subcontractors and suppliers registration and termination and ensure that the Registered Subcontractors and Suppliers List are maintained and updated.
- To prepare relevant reports with regards to costs and contractual matters.
- To ensure conformance to the relevant procedures of the EPICOR Enterprise Recourse Planning.
- To advise and monitor project budgetary control from cost control sheets.
- To coordinate with relevant departments for all matters related to costing.
- To manage and lead a group of executives within the department.
- To implements and ensure all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the ISO 9001 & ISO 45001 standards.
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the top management.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering (Electrical/ Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Civil and Structural Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in building construction as main contractor would be an added advantage.
- Able to lead and work with minimum supervision.
- Possess good people management skills and able to lead a team.
- Possess good communication and writing skills.
- Well versed in contract types in construction industry.
- Strong command of English & computer literate.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel and relocate.
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree
Years of Experience
Building/Construction, Quantity Surveying
CHANGE TO Utilities/Power
Solarvest Energy is the nation’s fast growing turnkey Solar PV solution provider. We specialized in helping homes & businesses to lower their electricity bill by using solar energy. With our extensive portfolio from small-medium, listed and global companies, from rooftop solar system to building colossal solar farms, focusing deliver long term durability and high-performance solar systems.
Our services and expertise range from Project Development, IPP Licence & Power Purchase Agreement, Project Finance & Investment, Project Design & Engineering, Project Construction, Project Commissioning to Operations & Maintenance. With more than 100 solar energy advocates working for the company, our top engineers and project developers are SEDA Malaysia GCPV certified solar energy experts.
We are onward in developing extensive industrial rooftop solar and solar IPP power plant, improving solar PV technology that is sustainable and environmentally friendly for clean energy-driven future.
Additional Company Information
51 – 200 Employees
Average Processing Time
General & Wholesale Trading
Benefits & Others
Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Allowance and Incentives
Dataran 3 Dua