Location: Selangor, Malaysia
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or etc
3+ years of experience
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. A Nestle career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out, as long as you seek it. With Nestle, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as professionals, but also as people.
We are looking for a Recuitment Specialist to attract and select high quality talents with the right attitude and technical skills for Nestle entities in Malaysia, in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Lead end to end recruitment in dedicated Business Units / Services and advise Line Managers on recruitment approach and process. Lead interview process and discussion for the choice of the best candidate.
- Manage offers to candidates together with the Hiring Unit and HRBP
- Sourcing and Selection Improvement – Identify and implement channels of recruitment (Linkedin, JobStreet & other social media) to improve source of candidates and recruitment timing
- Process Improvement – Identify, communicate and implement improvements to standardize the sourcing and selection process.
- Manage or contribute to ad-hoc projects, in relation with current needs of the team and organization
- Actively contribute to Goal Alignment, Process Improvement (lean) and any other initiatives towards improved performance.
- 3-8 years of experience in Recruitment
- Good relationship with external stakeholders
- Extended network of talent base
- Experience in an international environment (Nestle and other companies)
- Stress resilent
- Positive and enthusiastic in overcoming challenges
- Passionate about people and Nestle brands
- Able to adapt to different stakeholders’ approach
- Highly proactive in measuring own performance by using KPIs and other metrics
- Highly proactive in managing the relationship with recruiters, hiring managers and HRBPs on sourcing process
- Deliver Good Food, Good Life to the world, as we develop your talents
- Work for the greater good, as you nurture a well-rounded career in every way
Additional Company Information
Related Jobs (1)
MRP Planner on January 15, 2021 Full Time