Location: Taman Tun Dr Ismail
Role: Relationship Manager, Priority Banking
We are seeking talents who have the passion and requisite wealth management licenses to cater to our Retail High Net Worth clients. Strong sales and wealth product knowledge, good interpersonal skills and professionalism are key for this role.
If you have 2-3 years of sales experience in wealth management / priority banking / premier banking with a good sales track record and good knowledge of wealth products i.e.Unit Trust, Bancassurance, Structured Products, Dual Currency Investments, we welcome you to apply.
- Building profitable relationships with customers from their portfolio, to deepen and broaden account relationships with the objective to generate revenue and focus on wealth management.
- Market investment products as well as cross-sell of HLBB’s consumer product to the new and existing PB customer. This will include mortgages and credit cards.
- Expand on new customer base through referrals from customers or through personalized/advisory services provided personally or through the Investment Consultant team
- Acquisition and growth of Priority Banking customer relationship and portfolio in accordance to PB segment business goal.
- Managerial (team/group responsibilities)
- Worked with Product Owner, Investment Consultant to offer proactive and personalized financial services to the affluent segment customer.
- To support Centre Manager in promoting and developing market presences, this will ultimately deliver the individual jobholders targets and support overall Centers targets.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in any field i.e Banking / Accounting & Finance / Economics / Marketing / Business Studies.
- Required Licences: PCE (Life); PCE (General); CIELI; FIMM/FMUTM. IPPC will be an advantage.
- Passion for success and keen to work in a sales-driven environment.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s
Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Opportunity is never lacking in our progressive and forward-thinking Bank. Growing from strength to strength as one of Malaysia’s leading financial institutions, there will always be new grounds explored and fresh, untapped possibilities in the employment arena. In this area, our scope is potentially many times bigger as Hong Leong Bank is part of a large conglomerate. We are currently opening up our doors for performers who can impress us with their talents and take advantage of our competitive remuneration package, personal development programmes and challenging career paths.
HONG LEONG GROUP PERSONAL DATA POLICY
Hong Leong Group use personal data in accordance with the Hong Leong Group Privacy Notice (New Applicants) which can be found at http://www.hongleong.com/download/HLG_Privacy_Notice_New_Applicants.pdf
By providing to us your personal data, you hereby consent to the processing of your personal data with the said Privacy Notice.
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Banking / Financial Services
Benefits & Others
Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Related Jobs (10)
Sales Consultant/ Assistant Sales Manager, PF (Giant Kemuning Utama Sales Ctr) on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Head, Operational Risk & Compliance, Maybank Trustee Berhad, CFS on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Assistant Sales Manager – Mortgage (Kota Damansara) on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Centre Manager – Private Wealth Centre (Setia Tropika) on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Sales Consultant/Assistant Sales Manager, PF (Sg. Petani) on December 15, 2020 Full Time