- Solicit and promote sales of PF products.
- Achieve individual sales targets and contribute towards the achievement of Group targets.
- Prepare and pro-actively execute sales plans for prospective customers, using internal marketing as well as self Set appointments, carry-out sales call visits where necessary, prospecting and early engagement with new to bank customers.
- Cross selling of other retail banking products such as ASB, PF-i, Credit cards and etc.
- Ensure high standard of customer experience in line with the quality and standards set by the Bank
- Ensure compliance to the policies and procedures set by the Bank.
- Protect the image and brand of the Bank.
- Ensure that the physical premise is well maintained inline with the quality and standards set by the Bank.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in any field.
- Strong selling and negotiation skills (Preferably with at least 1 years of sales experience in financial industry)
- Candidates with Sales experince added advantages
- Strong interpersonal skills and service oriented (Natural at interacting and building trust with mass customers)
- Demonstrates initiative, perseverance and passion in delivering results within fast paced and highly demanding environment.
- Ability to relate and connect to local community (Preferably with established local network / contacts)
- Basic computer skills
Higher Secondary/STPM/’A’ Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Sales/Marketing, Sales – Financial Services
The RHB Banking Group is the fourth largest fully integrated financial services group in Malaysia. The Group’s core businesses are streamlined into seven main business pillars, namely Group Retail Banking, Group Business & Transaction Banking, Group Wholesale Banking, Singapore Business Operations, Group Shariah Business, Group International Business and Group Insurance.
Group Wholesale Banking comprises Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Client Coverage, Group Treasury & Global Markets, Asset Management and Private Equity. All the seven business pillars are offered through the Group’s main subsidiaries, RHB Investment Bank Berhad, RHB Islamic Bank Berhad and RHB Insurance Berhad, while its asset management and unit trust businesses are undertaken by RHB Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and RHB Islamic International Asset Management Berhad.
The Group’s regional presence now spans ten countries including Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Lao PDR and Myanmar. It is RHB Banking Group’s aspiration to continue to deliver superior customer experience and shareholder value; and to be recognised as a Leading Multinational Financial Services Group.
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Banking / Financial Services
Benefits & Others
Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Performance Incentive Scheme
Related Jobs (12)
Personal Banker Wealth – Central KL on August 15, 2021 Full Time
Sales Consultant/ Assistant Sales Manager, PF (Giant Kemuning Utama Sales Ctr) on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Head, Operational Risk & Compliance, Maybank Trustee Berhad, CFS on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Maybank Young Bankers Internship Programme on December 15, 2020 Internship Temporary
Manager, PFS Business Finance (Consumer Banking) on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Executive, Settlements on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Assistant Sales Manager – Mortgage (USJ) on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Assistant Sales Manager – Mortgage (Kota Damansara) on December 15, 2020 Full Time
Relationship Manager, Priority Banking – Taman Tun on December 15, 2020 Full Time
MRP Planner on January 15, 2021 Full Time