- Opportunities for enhanced learning
- Good total remuneration and benefits
- Multi-national Fortune 500 companies
- Perform code review and single point of contract for all ABAP developments.
- Ability to co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams.
- Strong hands-on knowledge in ABAP technologies viz. Interactive Reporting, Dialog Programming, BAPI, RFC, SAP Script, Smartforms, ALE/IDocs, Interface Programming, BDC, Workflow and Data Conversions.
- Ability to help resolve complex technical specification and able to create test scripts.
- Ability to write and validate the technical specification and able to create test scripts.
- The candidate will be responsible for Technical analysis, designing, reviews, testing an implementation of SAP developments, ranging from small enhancements to large projects.
- Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
- Assist initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
- Keep abreast of SAP release, enhancements or new functionality and perform application research.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of working experience in SAP ABAP configuration and at least with 1 project implementation.
- Experience with manufacturing business process knowledge (Bill of Material, Production Scheduling, MRP, Inventory Management and etc) will be an added advantage.
Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
Panasonic Appliances Air-Conditioning Group is one of the leading exporters of room air-conditioners in the world. Our products are exported to more than 120 countries and we command the lead in the domestic market in Malaysia.
Our drive towards becoming a totally self-conclusive and self-autonomous entity depends on vital decisions made to accelerate further growth of the Company and our Employees.
As we continue to expand our operations we are looking for bright and talented individual to join and grow with us.
Additional Company Information
2001 – 5000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Manufacturing / Production
Benefits & Others
Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Related Jobs (3)
NPL ENGINEER (NEW PROJECT LAUNCHING) on December 15, 2020 Full Time
PROCUREMENT EXECUTIVE on December 15, 2020 Full Time
First Line Manager on December 15, 2020 Full Time