We are looking for a great new talent to join us!
We want you to be somebody who share our values, and embrace the Maxis culture. We want you to be:
- POSITIVE about the people and the world around you,
- PASSIONATE about what you do,
- Happy to be COLLABORATIVE with your colleagues, peers and business partners
Obviously we want you to have the skills, qualifications and experiences to do the role and good at communication too. But most importantly, we want you to be someone who is eager to learn and grow with Maxis.
1) Responsible for developing the channel, segment, and location based plans to support the regional sales ambitions and plans
2) Accountable for planning and organizing of regional on-ground activation activities for all products, including securing of necessary budget, development of business case and measuring the performance against business case targets. Regular updates of the activities are to be shared with regional and HQ stakeholders to ensure constant alignment of plans and objectives.
3) Driving the regional sales on ground activation (SGA) plan to meet below KPIs:-
- Event efficiencies – event ROI
- Effective internal and partners briefing – timeliness
- Strong internal stakeholder and partner engagement
- BTL branding and product communication
- Reach and productivity
- Innovation and adoption of digital initiatives
4) Manage the Hotlink Foot Soldier and Promoters to ensure that the teams are well staffed, trained, and deployed in strategic areas/segment with strong customer acquisition performance
6) Develop programs and events to attack under-penetrated areas / segments such as youths at campuses/schools, government individuals at key government ministries/buildings, etc
8) Constantly benchmark best performances in other regions / industries and monitor competition activities as part of the planning process, to ensure that Maxis maintains our branding dominance and in all key market centers
We’ll review your backgrounds against our needs, and should there be a good fit you’ll receive an invitation to a digital interview. So, please keep a lookout in your email!