Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Bring your expertise and create an impact for yourself & others
Be a part of a dynamic and modern work environment
A career at Malaysia’s leading converged solutions company
Are you ready to get ahead in your career?
- We want to empower you turn your ambitions into achievements.
- We thrive in inclusiveness, diversity and embrace close collaborations for you to create impact for yourself and others.
- Together, we aim to bring the best of technology to help people, businesses and the nation to be ahead in a changing world.
- To realise our vision to become Malaysia’s leading converged solutions company, we are looking for a new talent to innovate and grow with us in a culture that values commitment, performance and possibilities.
- Why does this job exist and why is it critical?
- We are looking for a SME Account Manager to oversee the relationships of Maxis with its Small Medium Enterprise (SME) clients in Klang Valley. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
- The ideal candidate will be able in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our Maxis’ solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success. Fresh graduates who are energetic with a can-do attitude are highly encouraged to apply!
What are you accountable for?
- Develop and formulate strategic and tactical plans in a bigger market portfolio. Ensure KPI and goals of the assigned accounts in the portfolio are met.
- Build market position in the assigned account by identifying potential business deals and close relationship with existing and new customers;
- Develop and formulate retention strategy to minimize churn rate of the portfolio of accounts;
- Provide and screen data/information for potential business deals by analysing market strategy, examining risks and financial accuracy for business decision making;
- Protects organization’s value by keeping company information and tender confidential;
- Grow account depth and breadth to ensure account coverage on top of dealer coverage where applicable
- Assist collection team on customers’ aging.
- Ensure pipeline in CRM are diligently updated – consistently putting new opportunities week on week AND progressing the opportunity sales motion from creation to closing.
- Develop Account plans for all assigned customers.
- Work with ECO to drive operational smoothness in handling accounts
- Accountable on driving every opportunity to closure with a close plan.
- Keeping track of all post sales activities with timely delivery.
- Working closely with Solution Sales/Pre Sales team and Identifying new solutions for all assigned customers for sustainable account growth.
What do you need to have for this role?
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Result driven and passionate individual who eager to help customer by providing solutions based on customer needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Tertiary education in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Once you’ve applied online, our team will carefully review your application. Due to a high volume of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely review process.
- Should you be shortlisted for the role, we will send you an invitation via email for a digital interview. You can also check on your application status by logging into your candidate account.
We are passionate about bringing together the best of technology to help people, businesses and the nation to Always Be Ahead in an evolving world.
We deeply believe that the key element to our success has always been our people. To realize our shared vision to become Malaysia’s leading converged solutions company, we have embedded the language of commitment, performance and possibilities to embody our culture values. Also known as The MaxisWay, our culture values are centered on “Customer First,” “What’s Possible” and “I am Maxis”.
We embrace an innovative and digital mindset which our people thrive on, helping them realize their potential and contribute their unique skills to create amazing products and services for our customers.
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Benefits & Others
Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Phone Bill Allowance, Mobile Phone Subsidy, Additional EPF (by Employer)