- Bring your expertise and create an impact for yourself & others
- Be a part of a dynamic and modern work environment
- A career at Malaysia’s leading converged solutions company
Are you ready to get ahead in your career?
- We want to empower you turn your ambitions into achievements.
- We thrive in inclusiveness, diversity and embrace close collaborations for you to create impact for yourself and others.
- Together, we aim to bring the best of technology to help people, businesses and the nation to be ahead in a changing world.
- To realise our vision to become Malaysia’s leading converged solutions company, we are looking for a new talent to innovate and grow with us in a culture that values commitment, performance and possibilities.
Why does this job exist and why is it critical?
- We are looking for a Tele Account Manager to oversee the relationships of Maxis with its Small Medium Enterprise (SME) clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
- The ideal candidate will be able in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our Maxis’ solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
What are you accountable for?
- Drive selective assigned SME segment (Small accs) with full account management approach with stay focus in SME core business and growth in further share of wallet with accs penetration (in Revenue), Monitor Processes, or Surroundings — Monitoring account movement, reviewing account profile and overcome sales challenges over competition to achieve revenue target.
- Aggressive in base growth in account revenue and increase share of wallet in business solution penetration.
- Engage with minimum 20 customers per day via live contact and follow up with all prospects within two days
- Responsible for meeting monthly and quarterly target while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop and oversee customer retention planning and manage it with lowest churn.
- Learn and recognize triggers based on account/customer behavior and engage with accounts/customers who request to terminate or downgrade service.
- What do you need to have for this role?
- Diploma or Degree in IT, Business Administration, Marketing or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in solution sales, preferably in Inside Sales in a corporate environment (B2B) or call centre environment.
- Experience in dealing with project , offering complex solution dealing in corporate environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adapt quickly and positively in constantly changing environment.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, aggressive sales personality and passionate to achieve KPI consistently .
- Good negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and customer concerns.
- Strong planning, prioritization and time management skills
- Experience in forecasting for the sales pipeline
- Once you’ve applied online, our team will carefully review your application. Due to a high volume of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely review process.
- Should you be shortlisted for the role, we will send you an invitation via email for a digital interview. You can also check on your application status by logging into your candidate account.
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
We are passionate about bringing together the best of technology to help people, businesses and the nation to Always Be Ahead in an evolving world.
We deeply believe that the key element to our success has always been our people. To realize our shared vision to become Malaysia’s leading converged solutions company, we have embedded the language of commitment, performance and possibilities to embody our culture values. Also known as The MaxisWay, our culture values are centered on “Customer First,” “What’s Possible” and “I am Maxis”.
We embrace an innovative and digital mindset which our people thrive on, helping them realize their potential and contribute their unique skills to create amazing products and services for our customers.
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Benefits & Others
Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Phone Bill Allowance, Mobile Phone Subsidy, Additional EPF (by Employer)